Vela Supernova Remnant
This is another part of the giant nebula complex, taken with Ha, OIII and LRGB filters. Final image shows the nebula and stars in their true colors.
- 200/750 Newton, 3" Wynne (710mm effective focal length)
- QSI 683 WSG-8, Ha, OIII, LRGB filters
- SkyWatcher EQ6 + Boxdörfer DynoStar
- Off axis, Lacerta-MGen autoguider + Mgen2Maxim
- Exposure time, filters:
- 7,5 hours total
- Location, date:
- Hakos astrofarm, Namibia (1835m); 2016.
- Observing conditions:
- Transparency: 9/10, Seeing: 8/10
- ImagesPlus, Registar, Photoshop