M 81-82, and Integrated Flux Nebula
first, 2009 version
In 2012 I made a much deeper and better image of this field, what you can find here.
- 300/1200 Newton, 3" Wynne (1130mm effective focal length)
- Home-modified Canon EOS 5DmkII
- Fornax 51 + Boxdörfer DynoStar
- 72/500 refractor, SBIG St-4
- Exposure time, filters:
- 44x5 min, @ ISO 800
- Location, date:
- Ágasvár (Mount Matra), Hungary; 2009.04.25.
- Observing conditions:
- Transparency: 7/10, Seeing: 5/10, Temperature: +9°C
- ImagesPlus, Registar, Photoshop, Neat Image