The Pleiades (M45)
reflection nebula IC 349 (discovered by E. E. Barnard in 1891) close to
Merope is well resolved on the right image (200% size).
A high resolution crop can also be seen on the right (click for full resolution).
- 300/1200 Newton, 3" Wynne (1130mm effective focal length)
- Home-modified Canon EOS 5DmkII
- Fornax 51 + Boxdörfer DynoStar
- 72/500 refractor, Lacerta-MGen autoguider
- Exposure time, filters:
- 18x10 min ISO400
- Location, date:
- Ágasvár (Mount Matra), Hungary; 2009.09.20.
- Observing conditions:
- Transparency: 4/10, Seeing: 7/10, Temperature: +11°C
- ImagesPlus, Registar, Photoshop, Neat Image