The Gulf of Mexico
part of North America Nebula (NGC 7000) in Cygnus
This image was taken with the SkyWatcher EQ6 mount in Hungary.
The cropped image below shows the mount's tracking performance, which is very good. You can click on the images for 100% size.
- 200/750 Newton, 3" Wynne (710mm effective focal length)
- QSI 683 WSG-8
- SkyWatcher EQ6
- Off axis, Lacerta-MGen autoguider + Mgen2Maxim
- Exposure time, filters:
- 2 óra 50 perc
- Location, date:
- Tarján - Hungary, Meteor Astrocamp, 2016.07.29.
- Observing conditions:
- Transparency: 6/10, Seeing: 5/10, Temperature: +18°C
- ImagesPlus, Registar, Pixinsight LE, Photoshop