NGC 5907 and nearby galaxies
Below you find detailed crops of the most interesting galaxies of this area (click image for 70% size)
- 200/750 Newton, 3" Wynne (710mm effective focal length)
- Home-modified Canon EOS 5DmkII
- Fornax 51 + Boxdörfer DynoStar
- 72/500 refractor, SBIG St-4
- Exposure time, filters:
- 48x5 min @ ISO 800
- Location, date:
- Ágasvár (Mount Matra), Hungary; 2009.04.27.
- Observing conditions:
- Transparency: 8/10, Seeing: 2/10, Temperature: +9°C
- ImagesPlus, Registar, Photoshop, Neat Image. First image with 200/750 Newton. 50km/h wind made imaging very difficult that night.